[at-l] Fantastic Food Find

Hello all, lurking newcomer here... I am currently planning first thru hike
for 2003. The message about Hanover Coop made me think about all the places
on the AT that one should stop, but might not because they are not listed on
the Data book, etc. I'd be interested in hearing from some of you
"experienced ones" about favorite places to stop along the trail. Any
takers?

Joel