[at-l] A Felix Trip Report

Good Afternoon,

That little trip Felix took has apparently hit the newswire:

"At 11 a.m. EDT, Felix was centered about 395 miles southwest of the Azores
archipelago and was heading southward at about 2 mph."

The boy's making good time, but he might be wondering if he's seen a blaze
lately.  Is Azores near Buena Vista?

Tim

>From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint;
lead me to the rock that is higher than I.  For you have been my refuge, a
strong tower against the foe.  I long to dwell in your tent forever and take
refuge in the shelter of your wings.

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/