[at-l] FELIX

Trail39@aol.com wrote:

> All of should persuade Felix to go to the gathering.

I'm intrigued to see how the persuasion of Felix would take
place. I mean, what could you possibly do that would coerce
me into going to The Gathering?

> I'm  NOT  Clyde

Really, aren't we all Clyde, just a little? I mean, who will
ever forget going to the department store in early December,
all the Christmas displays and red and white felt. Walking
up and down the aisles, and isles, looking for that perfect
gift. The perfect toy. That was Clyde. I think that if we
all looked deep inside, we'd see that we really are Clyde.
And, if we aren't, we should want to be.

God Bless Clyde.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98