[at-l] Starting Date for 2004

Well, Y'all sure did bump my head out of the box.  I am having fun looking
at the options now.  So far I see 8 ways to do it in halves, including the
"traditional" South to North or North to South.  I don't think my mind can
handle the permutations if I divide it up any smaller.
So Chocolate, what does that make me?  A weather whuss? ;-)
Black Wolfe

At 09:30 PM 9/17/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Dave Hicks wrote:
>
>> I rather like the idea of starting south of the SNP in April or May hiking
>> NOBO to the Big K then back to the start point and SOBO to Springer.  Same
>> relative easy start.  However, you'd be ahead of most of the others headed
>> your way and would not be meeting the folk heading in the other direction.
>
>Good point, but that could make for a rather late arrival at Springer, and
I am