[at-l] social responsibility

Some weeks back, I heard an interview with the author of a book dealing
with responsible investing. She told how she began to develop portfolios
for folks who were just as concerned about where their money was invested
as in how much of a return they got. Naturally, I didn't write down all
the particulars at the time.

I looked up the subject at Books A Million and I think I've found the
book if anyone is interested:
Socially Responsible Investing
Amy Domini
ISBN 0793141737