[at-l] Starting Date for 2002

At 08:53 PM 9/17/01 -0500, you wrote:
>I've thought for a long time that the ideal flipflop in terms of condition
>(physical preparation) would be Harper's Ferry to Springer and then the Big
>K--and I ain't talkin' shoppin'--to HP.

I rather like the idea of starting south of the SNP in April or May hiking
NOBO to the Big K then back to the start point and SOBO to Springer.  Same
relative easy start.  However, you'd be ahead of most of the others headed
your way and would not be meeting the folk heading in the other direction.

Chainsaw