[at-l] Pledge of good list behavior

A few months back I had blocked mail from 1 or 2 members.  This summer has
been very busy for me and only stopped in on occassion.  It seemed I had
lost messages from a too full box.  As I came in every week or so I began to
realize that I just wasn't getting all the messages.  Getting "RE:" messages
and not the originals really should have clued me in a bit.  ;o)  Anyway, I
am stopping in more frequently and this morning changed some settings.  I
think my mail filter is the culprit so I made some changes and hope I will
be seeing more then 1 or 2 mails every few days.

Hope you are all getting some good walks in.  I hope to put down a little
bit of rubber soon myself.
Rich

Charter Member RAS