[at-l] Re: For the new members of at-l -- what is at-l?

Thank you for the kind words. One correction, I have my youngest
daughter in NY, and my wife was up visiting other sick relatives. They
are in New Jersey, something that seems strange to seem like a good
idea to this Southern boy. We've had so much wonderful Northern
Hospitality. Martha is a true New Yorker, straining at the bit to get
back into Tribecca, to her work at the New York mag and back to school.
The magazine is continuing up in midtown, but school may be many weeks
away. Liz is afraid to get into the transportation mode, especially
after last night's scares and reports of arrests.

I could have used the list. I hope you are correct that it will return
to its base.

Bill...