[at-l] Muslim Faith--NOT AT related

Thanks for sharing this. As a Christian, it really bothers me when folks
who claim to follow Jesus commit terrible crimes. But such crimes have
been committed through out the ages and I feel that should never escape
our memories as we deal with other folks. Well meaning folks and evil
folks are all capable of doing horrid things.

As we fight a war against people who actively follow philosophies of
terrorism, I hope our country will remember that we are not fighting
against a religion or an ethnic group. I fear that before it is over we
will be at war with other nations. That is sad, however needful it might
prove, it is still sad. As has been mentioned, this war will be different
because we don't have a convenient enemy with a national identity. It
will be different because it will have no clear end, if any end at all.
An idea can't be kill, terrorism will always exist. Our only option is to
attack the attackers. I hope as a nation and as individuals we remember
that all members of a religion or ethnic group are not automatically
followers of the same philosophy.  Hopeful
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.