[at-l] Re: Chemical Water Treatment

Hey Skrappi, I'm a chloroxer. I add 4 to 5 drops of unscented bargain
brand house hold bleach to one bottle of water, quart or liter. I got a
plastic medicine dropper and a one ounce Nalgene bottle at Mt. Rogers
Outfitters two years ago. I keep my little water treatment kit in a zip
lock bag. I got some good info from the American Red Cross web page about
using bleach to treat water. I don't recall all of it but I do recall
that 4 to 5 drops and waiting half an hour works. There are details there
regarding extra dirty water or very cold water.

I don't have the most efficient taster so I'm not able to smell or taste
the chlorine. Time seems to take the smell and taste away for everyone.
Hopeful
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.