[at-l] Life and Friendship

Kind of sick of it myself, but the delete key seems to handle it OK.

Hummingbird,
I feel proud of this country too and, even though I was only an Air Force Puke... and not a Marine... I salute all our men & women in uniform that are on alert all over the World.  God Bless America!

Russ

>>What a nice letter.  I also am frustrated with the bickering on this list,
but I just use the delete key.  I feel like those who respond to ths kind of
ignorance only fuel it.  Without the fuel, it will dry up in time.  It does
seem especially petty in light of the ongoing events in our country.  I feel
so blessed to be in my comfortable home with family, healthy and able to
correspond with my cyperfriends.  I feel proud of this country and, as a
former member of the U.S. Marine Corps, I salute all those members of the
armed forces and others who are out there doing something positive to make
this country even better.  God Bless America!