[at-l] Hiking/Food

We seem to have a lot of people who enjoy the drop of the grape.
This reminds me of a story.  I was hiking with some friends.  It was
a fine PA day, hot and Humid, the trail was rocky and dry.  I went
through a gallon of water on the trail.  On the way home we past a
biker bar.  Being hungry I turned around we order food.  On of the
hikers order a draft (Pint of black and Tan).  I order a glass of
water.  After several glasses of water I had a black and tan.  About
half way home the hiker who had just the black and tan develop a
classic case of dehydration (headache nausea etc).  It is not a
good idea to have alcohol immediately after coming off the trail.

Grey Owl