[at-l] Campmor Rain Pants

Hey Russ, I like Campmor. My rain pants happen to be Sierra Design but I
got them mainly because they were on sale. They have served me well for
about 6 years. About Campmor, I really like their customer service and
willingness to accept returns without a lot of hassle. They stand behind
their stuff. I'll tell a war story to illustrate.

A year of so back, the zipper on my Campmor fleece sweater blew out. I
wrote and explained that I only used the sweater for hiking and I felt
the amount of use was not reflected in the fact that it was 4 years old.
I offered to send it to them so they could see it was in very good
condition. My point was that the zipper failed because of design nor
wear. I ended by asking if they would take the sweater back and replace
the zipper for me.

I got a very prompt and courteous reply explaining that they did not have
the means to replace the zipper but if I would have it replaced locally
and send them the bill, I would be reimbursed. I did and I was, no
questions asked. So, the quality of Campmor stuff and their policies make
me a regular customer. I do not hesitate to recommend their product even
though I've not used it.

Now about my rain pants, the design is excellent. It has elastic in the
back and full cut legs. This allows for freedom of movement and comfort.
The Velcro at the waste allows for adjustment and is secure. I like it
because there is no button or snap to fail. There are zippers on the side
of the legs so I can put the pants on without having to pull my boots
off. The seat and knees are reinforced. I'll seriously consider Sierra
Design again if mine ever give out on me.  Hopeful
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.