[at-l] Red White & blue day

In a message dated 9/13/01 3:46:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lubitz@alpha.fdu.edu writes:

> I thought it important enough to send to the list.
> Rich
>
> We just heard through a client of a national movement to show unity and =
> the American Spirit to the World.
> On Friday, September 14, 2001, everyone is encouraged to wear the colors =
> Red, White and Blue.

A very appropriate post - I heard the same myself and will at least be
wearing blue and white - I dind't pack any red.

As for me,  tomorrow I start the long drive home. My partner and I decided to
give up our seats for someone who needs them more and drive home tomorrow
morning.  His wife will be pleased as well. I will have my chnace to "fight
back" when I fly to New Mexico on Monday.,

POG

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---