[at-l] Admin Note

Two things:

- Much of the current discussion is off-topic.   This is probably the
most troublesome issue for me since I'm spending $'s each month to
support this service, but am not really interested in paying to have
folks abuse each other.  With this in mind, I may opt to temporarily
moderate the list and drop postings that I consider off topic.

- Since the signal to noise ratio is unusually low right now, I'm going
to do some maintenance on the servers this afternoon (I typically wait
until 2 or 3am) so the lists/websites will be down during this time.

I'd like to thank the folks who continue to use the list for what it was
intended.

Private responses only please, since this post is off-topic as well,

-R