[at-l] Backpack advice needed

Have a bright and Sunny Day!

,

>Subject: Re: [at-l] Backpack advice needed

>Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 09:22:18 -0400

>What is your question?

Anyway---Frank and I are preparing for our 2002 Thru-hike.  We recently received our backpack/tent from Moonbowgear.  Frank will carry this and other gear for a total wt. of 25 #. I plan to carry 15-18#.  What type, size, mfg, pack will be best for me--- 5' 3" female?
Also---what about making our own sleeping bag?

Any and all suggestions welcome!  Thanks in advance!
Sunny