From: Sunny Acres [mailto:sunny_sunny4@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 8:28 AM
To: at-l@backcountry.net
Subject: [at-l] let's get back on the TRAIL

Several years ago, a lawyer friend of mine said  "never be on the
defensive---always on the offensive." I challenge all those who are "weary"
of all this contentious garbage to FLOOD AT-L with trail related info,
questions and conversations AND absolutely ignore "those other people's"
posts. We can return this to the positive, helpful, informative and
enjoyable list it once was!

Sunny

http://explorer.msn.com