[at-l] Please People

In a message dated 9/12/01 12:58:42 PM, spiriteagle99@hotmail.com writes:

<< There is nothing to “debate”, Bob.  There’s only the question of how long
it
will be before I formally ask Ryan to remove you from the list.  I’ve never
done that before.  I’ve spent 5 months avoiding that action.  And only once
before has Ryan ever removed “anyone” from the list for any reason.  And
then two days ago, Ginny told me that I “couldn’t” do that – not that she
“forbids” it, but because she knows that it violates much of what I am and
what I believe and live by, for and with. >>

     Could we put this off while our country deals with a serious problem?
The Trail is related to the nation and we should reflect that in solidarity.
I realize emotions are high, but I consider it in profound bad taste to do
this now. I can't understand how insensitive you'all can be virtually waging
a site war while people are in emotional distress. HAVE SOME RESPECT!

    Please have some sense and restraint...