[at-l] It is immoral

Weary wrote:
>Jim and/or Ginny, I don't really want to debate this matter at the moment.

For someone who doesn't want to "debate" you sure spent a lot of time
debating last night, Weary.  I also get the message that you don't intend to
modify your behavior.  Too bad -

>But when you say, "RnR... has shown no (zero, nada, zilch, zed) ability to
>learn in the time he's been on this list," you've answered your own
>question about why RnR and I are not a team.

One doesn't require intelligence in a tool, right?

>Not that I agree completely with your analysis. RnR has learned and adapted
>a great deal to the
>criticism people have leveled at him. You just haven't been listening. With
>just a bit more effort, we will truly be a team.

Funny thing is - that I think you may be right.  Maybe someday he'll learn
the important things - I hope so.  As strange as some might find it, I may
owe RnR an apology.  But not yet.

>Irony is hard to achieve on the internet, especially for one with my
>limited abilities, but I'll tell you a secret if you promise never to
>repeat it, as RnR well knows he is not as brilliant as I said
>he was, nor, perhaps, not even as smart as he thinks he is. Now remember
>(shhs) let's not tell anyone.

Y'know - that statement reminds of nothing quite so much as Saruman's
contempt for Wormtongue.   Your concern for his welfare underwhelms me.

Jim