[at-l] It is immoral

Jim and/or Ginny, I don't really want to debate this matter at the moment. But when you say, "RnR
... has shown no (zero, nada, zilch, zed) ability to
learn in the time he's been on this list," you've answered your own question about why RnR and I are
not a team.

Not that I agree completely with your analysis. RnR has learned and adapted a great deal to the
criticism people have leveled at him. You just haven't been listening. With just a bit more effort,
we will truly be a team.

Irony is hard to achieve on the internet, especially for one with my limited abilities, but I'll tell
you a secret if you promise never to repeat it, as RnR well knows he is not as brilliant as I said
he was, nor, perhaps, not even as smart as he thinks he is. Now remember (shhs) let's not tell
anyone.

Weary