Re[4]: [at-l] It is immoral

"...it'd be a change of course in how you intercourse with this list." says sloetoe.

I find Slowtoe's meaning a little obscure, but that may be because I'm thinking of other things
today. But I respond to this list as I respond to everything that impinges on my attention. If
something prompts my wife to complain, I try to remove the reasons for her complaints. If it involves this
list, I listen and respond as seems appropriate at the moment.

I suspect that some people like some of my messages and dislike others. Some think I should hang
around and continue doing what I'm doing; some think I should hang around and do something
different; some could care less, and some wish I would just leave.

However, despite these varying opinions, I have the time, inclination and ability to respond
from time to time only as I sense something should be said that isn't being said.

Sorry. I know this is rambling. But Tom Brokaw keeps intruding in the background.

Weary