Re[2]: [at-l] It is immoral

--- Bob Cummings <ellen@clinic.net> wrote:

> The issue: Should a foreign developer ...
### gets turned into...

> just as only 2 or 3 of us attempt to get the AT List to think from time
> to time about matters more important then a friendly smashmellow feast
> among the hugs and kisses.
### Geeez, Weary, if you weren't *called* Weary, I'd certainly suggest
that as an apropo moniker. But ask yourself "How many at-l-ers have I
energized by this little dig?"

> I make no apologies
### No doubt, but it shouldn't be an apology you might consider anyway,
it'd be a change of course in how you intercourse with this list.

Sloetoe
(about to blow my autumn ultras by returning to a reliable blood donation
schedule. Boyyyyy, try cracking off that 5-er *tomorrow*! Break out the
heart-rate monitor!!!)

=====
Spatior, Nitor, Nitor, In Nitor!