[at-l] Smokies Loop

Trying to catch up on this list mail after a trip to Florida which
immediately followed the Stop Smoking hike....almost 800 messages
behind...so please forgive the late response.

Bryan,  We did that Fontana Dam to NOS hike a couple of months ago, and it
was the hardest hike I ever did!  I have "thru hiked Georgia" and many other
sections, but have not yet done a real thru.  But that hike was tough!  The
bugs were also really bad and I came home covered with bites.  Just do a lot
of stretching first and pace yourself.  At least, it is cooler now!

Hummingbird