[at-l] To seize or not to seize that is the question.

William TT,

Reference your September 11, 2001 post.

"W)e should remember that the AT and all those family farms, businesses, and
such are "stolen" property.  Or at least, they were "sold" through coercion.
  Ask almost any full blooded Native American."

I am not a full blooded anything but I did give a "Native American"
acquaintance a bumper sticker which demands, "U.S. out of North America."

A "Native American" comedian commenting upon the appellation "Indian" said,
"It would have been worse had Columbus been looking for Turkey."

I hope I'm not beating this beyond recognition but, the term "Native
American" implies this identified group of human beings is the original, the
one and only, group as if it was "created" when this land was formed.  The
evidence suggests this is not the case.

Steve