[at-l] goodies

I can name that tune in only ....

My favorite are the slides with lots of lists in 8 point type, red on a
yellow or orange background. My next favorite are snapshots of
unremarkable woods with a label "Wild turkey." This was an actual slide
to recruit young docs to an Alabama rural community. Took me 5 minutes
to realize there was absolutely nothing in the photo other than scrub
pines, a few poke salat plants and poison ivy.

I think the key thing is to remember the KISS principle. I'd avoid
prolonged tunes, like going through the 15th verse of "100 beers on the
wall" and such. But you don't want the sound track to be like an ad for
the "Fabulous Golden '80's on 8-Track!" You also want to keep the
slides slow enough to avoid a sequence out of Clockwork Orange or 2001:
A Space Oddity.

Bill...