[at-l] It is immoral.....loooong

Good posting and a good reason to remember there are always more than one
or two sides to a story. The use of ED abusively toward creation of the
Skyland Dr and Blue Ridge Parkway is well known, as similar events
involving our trail. You can't bake a cake without breaking a few eggs, but
we should be mindful of the losses and sacrifices of others. We should also
be good citizens and expect and demand due process and fair treatment by
the government. The Fox News article was compelling, but did not offer any
information about what the government's actions actually were.

We can quote Jefferson, Adams, Thoreau, Lincoln and others out of context
to fit out individual arguments. I hope we pay attention to the real world
events as well as historical context before we condemn or endorse either
citizens or government. I suspect there is more important information than
Fox News or any one of us knows.

OrangeBug