[at-l] Good Morning

Good morning to all!

I actually felt a relatively cool breeze yesterday
afternoon while I was pumping gas. Hoping cooler
weather (and hiking season) will soon be a reality in
south Louisiana. (Half-heartedly keeping my fingers
crossed!)

Next week I have to go to New Orleans, but the week
after that is looking good for a little hiking jaunt
on one of central Louisiana's trails!

Meanwhile, I'm living vicariously through the rest of
y'all.

Waterfall

=====
Visit the Louisiana Hiking Club at http://www.geocities.com/louisianahikingclub