[at-l] Good Morning

Just saw the weather for the weekend it looks great.  I am trying to
figure out how I can get out hiking.  Unfortunately I have to work to
pay the bills.  This weekend is also a wash.  I think that if the
through hikers hit PA in mid-September they would have a different
opinion about the trail.  Yeah, your right, it is still rocky and dry,
but at lest the temperature and humidity would be a lot better.
Have a great week as I go back into lurker mode.

Bob Dudley
AKA Grey Owl

PS keep those trip reports coming.