Re[3]: [at-l] photos

"...I don't think AMC will even notice..."

I'll bet AMC spends at least as much time thinking about ALDHA, as Trailplace does thinking about
AT-L -- which may not be very much. Despite TJ's contention a day or so ago, Wingfoot would have long ago
kicked me off Trailplace from all the comments I've made about him here, if he in anyway had been paying
attention.

I will send my strangely punctuated essay to ALDHA. Thanks for the suggestion. A few people seem to
like it. I do anyway. But I never know whether that's because it's good or because it always stirs
fond memories when I pick it up from time to time.

The latest manifestation came as I was cleaning out some old word processor files in an attempt to
glean some disk space.

Weary