From: woodelf@juno.com [mailto:woodelf@juno.com]
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2001 6:23 AM
To: at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [at-l] LOTR The Movie: The bad news.....

So Mr. Toe, what make's you an expert on how elves use bows with magic in
them? Remember elves were using bows for millennium before the time of
man  :-)  At least Hanna-Barbera isn't doing the movie. Besides, I have a
friend in Australia who's seen a couple of really long trailers. He
doesn't think anyone will be disappointed.

woodelf