[at-l] LOTR The Movie: The bad news.....

I haven't seen it yet, but I talked to a guy (who knows a guy, who's cousin
worked for the bus driver et al. ad nauseaum ) who claims to have seen a
glimpse of the balrog from Return of the King.  I'm looking forward to
seeing THAT!  Orc's and trolls don't hold a candle to him.

I'm not sure that the hobbits will measure up (diagonally) to their
descriptions.
I like the way the men are represented.  Gandalf and the elves look ok so
far,
I think John Rhys(sp?)-Davies makes an Awesome Gimli,
I don't think Liv Tyler is nearly good enough to be Arwen, but who is?
I do like Cate Blanchett as Galadriel.
All in all, My imagination is clearly and without question the only place
that
middle earth can truly be "Right On" with my expectations, but I'm willing
to suspend my disbelief-belief for the sake of a good movie (potentially big
leap there)

oh-well, we'll see.........

noble path