[at-l] Rain Pants

In a message dated 9/5/01 5:35:29 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
draker@kearsarge.navy.mil writes:

> Sorry for being out of touch with you, but I have been on an overseas
> deployment with the Navy.

You mean there is something more important than this list and AT stuff - like
making sure we still have a free country to enjoy arguing about them in??

;-)

Glad to hear you're still around.  Hadn't heard from you since right after
your deployment and was wondering.  Hope all is well in the haze gray and
underway world, and that you've managed some hiking in far away places.

The Redhead

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---