[at-l] Rock Climbing revisited

FS 42 is very passable by car.

For rocks in the area, I dunno right around Springer as they don't like you
to climb on the rocks down at Amicolola Falls. Blood Mt. would be obvious,
but someone brighter than me remembered it.

For views, depends on whether it is raining or if they are looking south
toward hazy Atlanta. I'd suggest for such a romantic spot in the area, the
Falls north of Three Forks would be pretty good regardless of the weather.

You are a very charitable woman to look out for an ex so well.

OrangeBug