[at-l] Smokies Trip report Part 2

At 07:53 PM 9/4/01 -0400, KarenS62@aol.com wrote:
>I am not sure what I will do about hiking with the z-rest. It is okay when
>tenting but it just wasn't enough padding for a shelter. My shoulder ached
>every morning from an old injury. It might be back to the thermarest for me
>or it might be time for something new. Just when I thought I was done
>purchasing gear.

POG, if ya wanna try something new, I can lend you my Mt Washington
http://www.paramountoutfitters.com/foam.html
if you can get it back to me by OCT.  I can't say for sure that's
it's more comfy than a z-rest cause I've never tried a z, but it might be
worth a night on your floor to check it out.

AAANNNDDD...thanks for the trip report!

multipart/mixed
---