Poetry of Motion...was Re: [at-l] [cubicle horror] REENTRY JOURNAL

--- kahley <kahley7@ptd.net> wrote:
> At 07:23 AM 9/5/01 -0700, Sloetoe wrote:
> >### I've always been partial to
> >
> >It's moving your tail
> >That gets you up the trail
> >And nothing else.
> >

> >(Technically, it's a 5-6-4, not a 5-7-5, but I'm more than zen enough
> to forgive myself.)
>
> Didn't have to be Hiaku anyway Toey. Mine sure wasn't <g>
### Yeah, but you see, with enough attention (and a day to think about
it), I can work out:

It's moving your tail               (5)
That will get you up the trail      (7)
Relentless forward motion.          (7)

Dang!! And it misses the "...nothing else" part that really drives the
whole thing home. Dang. (But I always thought "Relentless Forward Motion"
would make a greatly evocative trail name...)

Ah, well. It's a tradition thing. I'm big on tradition. (I'm big on going
against convention, too -- whassat say?)

Sloetoe

=====
Spatior, Nitor, Nitor, In Nitor!