[at-l] AT-L Thugs List Posted Private Response DELETE

In a message dated 9/5/01 2:06:29 PM, elexious48@home.com writes:

<< So you just remain on the train, hoping that one of the

other listers will toss a sandwich to you as you roar through their

station. >>

    I maintained and kept the trail pretty close to my mind for over 10
years. What is your Trail affiliation so I can understand who deems me so
unworthy as to show their true colors and break this special edict of
"friendliness?" I didn't build trail by myself, or internalize the Trail
project, to wait for "tossed sandwiches". Is that the level at which you
interpret the list? Kind of a crude interpretation.

    I don't think you attempted to answer my points. Oh, I get it now. You
don't have to show respect for the Trail and people who built it here - just
the list. It's OK to be hostile as long as you are chasing serious
'disrupters' off the board. How stupid of me. Maybe this is why those members
who sent me private e-mails are afraid to post on the List.