[at-l] AT-L And The AT

So grab a smashmallow - I think Red has them - pull up a log and warm
thyself at the fire.

Thanks I will!

Oops -
> slipped into Ogre mode there, didn't I.

I don't mind,  I speak Ogre sometimes as well.

Question(s):

How do you think LNT practices have affected stewardship of the AT (both by
users and maintainers)?

Do you think that the AT and surroundings are maintained (again,both by
users and maintainers) at a higher level than other parks, trails, etc.?

I ask because my family and I routinely take grocery bags with us to clean
up while hiking here in Indiana.  When I was hiking in Shenandoah I found
exactly 3 pieces of "people stuff" on the trail and one looked like a
battery cover that was awol from it's owner.

I was very impressed with the state of the trail and woods through that area
and wondered if those of you with more experience than I have feel the same
way.

Looking forward to the discussion of differing ideas.

noble path