[at-l] Gear in SC???

Cary is a good drive away from Charolotte and since I
live here, I wouldn't drive that distance for this
REI.  I believe there are better store in the
Asheville area.  There is indeed an REI store in
Crossroads and a Dick's Sporting Goods right next to
it.  I would not call either one of them a 'good gear
store' as in they are catering to Cary clientelle.
Anyone living in this area understands that statement.

http://qcpp.aol.com/rei.com__C/www.rei.com/storelocator/cary/