Poetry of Motion...was Re: [at-l] [cue background screams, fade in to gray cubicle] REENTRY JOURNAL

Haiku is an unrhymed Japanese lyric poem having a
fixed three-line form consisting of 5, 7, and 5
syllables respectively.  One of the most challenging
forms of poetry.

Fall Walk

Leaves green, red, golden
dance on wind, laugh with water