[at-l] AT-L And The AT

> As far as offering the hand of friendship . . . I think we've all been
doing
> that for many years.  When a new member came on board, we welcomed them to
> the campfire, asked them to pull up a log and grab a smashmellow, and to
tell
> us a bit about their hiking and themselves.

I'd like a smashmellow....I've been completely fascinated by some of the
discusions
which have taken place here in the few weeks I've been following along.
I realize that I haven't introduced myself but being brand spanking new to
this type of
forum, I didn't realize that I should.

> That is why some of us would like to start bringing the list back to where
it
> used to be....

Sounds like fun, lets do it!

noble path