[at-l] What do you do...

In a message dated 9/1/01 8:43:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time, patv@ukans.edu
writes:
"What do you do? And what should we do? Those might be different
answers..."
Hopefully, I've paid attention to the weather and managed to avoid high
spots, towers, Ents, and open ground as it built up and came on. Lay low til
it blows on by, the harder it rains the quicker it'll end.
Getting 'surprised' by a tstorm is another thing completely. I hustle off the
ridge, 'tent' under my megaponcho, think about taking a shower or funneling
rain into my widemouth water bottles, and enjoy the show.
TJ < likes a good hard rain four days into ten hike :O)

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---