Re[2]: [at-l] AT-L And The AT

"...Some folks want to hear about there friend weekend hike, or maybe trail
reports and about gear, that's cool, but it doesn't make the list friendly.
It just makes the list about those things..."

Clifford R. Haynes has sent us some very wise advice. We should read it and ponder what he is
saying. He should also send us more stories about the Maine woods, even those that are only 20
percent about the AT. That's probably a better percentage than I manage.

Weary