[at-l] Wading the Appalachian Stream

Hi y'all,

Since I was stuck in cubicle-land much of the weekend.
I didn't check the weather in the southern
Appalachians. Was it raining all over the area? I was
supposed to be hiking with the Louisiana Hiking Club
in the Erwin/Hampton area (Roan Mtn, Hump Mtn, Bradley
Gap, etc.) and am wondering if I would have gotten
drenched, had I gone.

Every time I go on a weekend hike, it pours rain. If
it rained up there, the La. Hiking Club is going to
figure out some way to blame me for it ...

Waterfall (who makes "water fall" from the sky, even
from hundreds of miles away, apparently!)

=====
Visit the Louisiana Hiking Club at http://www.geocities.com/louisianahikingclub
Visit my ME-GA 2000 thru-hike updates at http://www.gorp.com/gorp/activity/hiking/thruhike/nina/ninab_archive.htm.