[at-l] Re: Virtual End of HATT'01 Handshake

Seems to me it rained lightly a good part of the HATT weekend last year.
Maybe that is what you said. Now How about next year. SURELY there is
someone out there with enough gumption to take up the cause and
coordinate HATT 2002. I am willing to hike my section again.

chase