[at-l] Weekend Hike in memory of HATT

It wasn't a HATT hike, but I covered some of the same territory that I walked
during last years HATT section.  I walked 23 miles southbound from Rte 4 to
Rte 140 along the LT/AT and can now officially say I rehiked the entire Long
Trail this summer.  My rehike began on June 11th and was completed today,
September 3.  It took 21 days to cover the entire trail with lots of rest
days in between :-).

I shared the Clarendon Shelter last night with father/daughter Marco Polo and
Krispina AT99 and current year thru hiker Dartman.  The weather has cooled
considerably.  Perfect for hiking.

So Pitts, put me down for another 23 AT miles.
Cin

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---