[at-l] Eminent Domain Purity

That is a good example of making an assumption and failing to seek
information. Frankly, I did not flame, nor did I defend Weary. I
defended the list. We do not need the type of accusation name calling
that seems to becoming the trend from this list.

I simply request that if you accuse Weary or anyone else of supporting
a corrupt process, be prepared to offer something more than words about
"smoke and mirrors." If you wish to make claims that land acquisition
strategies result in paving the AT for extreme ADA accommodations, much
less motorized multiuse of the trail, how about demonstrating how and
where this has occurred? Otherwise, expect others to suggest you become
more educated before accusing others of dishonesty or naivity.

Give US a break.

Bill...