Re[6]: [at-l] MORE l] AT on FOXnews

I agree with you, and I said that "there may also be merit in the
opinion..."

Until Congress legislates campaign finance reform, the President signs
on the "Approval" line and until the Supremes to make a decision on the
matter, it will remain up for debate and conflict - and a powerful
motivator for those who believe in corrupting the system _their_ way is
in the greater interest. Recall the comment"What is good for GM is good
for the country."

Bill...
BTW, I believe the term would be a plutocracy, which I fear is exactly
the form of government we have experienced for much of the past
century.