[at-l] New Gear

Greetings all,
    Thanks to a recently stolen pack, I'm in the market for some new gear.
(and contrary to popular belief, I didn't arrange to have it stolen just so
I had an excuse to buy more stuff!)

Here's what I lost and what I'm thinking of replacing it with.  PLEASE chip
in your 2 cents!  The best part about all you folks is your combined
experiences and willingness to share them!  Oh, I'll be Thru-Hiking in 2004
so keep that in mind as you suggest and disapprove items. :)

Stove: Esbit.  I will get a new esbit.  I LOVED the old one and highly doubt
anyone can talk me into anything else.  But you can try :)  Although I do
need a new windscreen....best part of the whisperlight if ya ask me!

Tent:  OR Advanced Bivy.  While I did truly enjoy this, I'm considering a
Nomad to replace it.  Or I'll just stick w/ the bivy  Thoughts?

Pack:  Gregory Forester.  I love the fit of this thing.  My only real
complaint is the weight.  I'm considering either a flight, G4, or something
else light light light.  Thoughts?

Sleeping bag:  Ferrino Microlight.  Very nice bag, liked it a lot.  Unless
someone has a lighter bag, I'll probably go with this again.

Pad:  Therma-Rest Ultra-Light 3/4.  Never tried ridge rest.  Worth it?

Pot:  Evernew .9L.  Probably replace with same unless something lighter has
come along.

Filter:  Pur Hiker.  Not sure what to do here.  I like the "safety" of
filtering but not the weight. Guess I'll just suck it up and carry it.
(note: PLEASE don't let this digress into yet another debate pro/con of
water treatment. :) )

Leki's:  Definately need these again!!  Will replace with same.

Other than some little things, that's about it.    Hopefully by this summer
I'll have a full pack again! :)  Thanks in advance for your help!!

-PressurePoint