From: <WHHAWKINS@aol.com>
To: <at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2001 5:43 PM
Subject: [at-l] Do not park overnight at US 19E in Tennessee.

The following is from the Tennessee Eastman Hiking and Canoeing Club, web
site

Wildbill

Alert!!!
DO NOT LEAVE YOUR VEHICLE OVERNIGHT WHERE THE A.T. CROSSES U.S. 19E.! Many
vehicles have been vandalized there each year. Mountain Harbour B&B in Roan
Mountain, Tenn. (423-772-9494) now provides parking for hikers there.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---