[at-l] another rainy Labor Day in the Smokeys???

count your blessings!!!   I got a $130 parking ticket at Tulallah
Gorge state park in NO GA.  This was over the july 4th weekend.  What
REALLY ticked me off was that it was just before dark and I was only
there for 10 minutes and I was the ONLY person in the entire park,
except for ranger Bob.  The damned guy was like a vulture.